The department of Rheumatology at Narayana Health offers high-quality care to people of all age groups. The department houses a team of expert rheumatologists and paediatric rheumatologists with extensive experience in treating clinical problems in the joints, muscles, and ligaments. Rheumatological illnesses can manifest in various ways; diagnosing, categorising and treating the patients afflicted by such illnesses can be quite challenging. Unless these conditions are picked up early and managed effectively, they are associated with high morbidity and disability.
Key Conditions Treated At Narayana Health:
- - Rheumatoid arthritis.
- - Osteoarthritis.
- - Juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- - Spondyloarthropathies (Ankylosing spondylosis and other forms) and Reactive arthritis.
- - Connective tissue disorders like Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Systemic Sclerosis, Scleroderma.
- - Inflammatory myopathies like Dermatomyositis, Polymyositis.
- - Systemic Vasculitis conditions like Wegner’s Granulomatosis, Polyarteritis Nodosa, Behcet’s disease, Takayasu’s arteritis and others.
- - Sarcoidosis.
- - Autoinflammatory syndromes like Periodic Fever, and Metabolic bone disorders.