The department of Dermatology at Narayana Health provides management and care for diseases related to skin, hair, nails, sexually transmitted diseases, and cosmetology and dermato-surgical procedures. The team consists of expert specialists with extensive experience in treating a wide range of paediatric and adult dermatological conditions. The department also works with other specialists to provide supportive care for a wide range of conditions.
Key Dermatology Conditions Treated At Narayana Health
- - Skin conditions like eczemas, psoriasis, vitiligo, leprosy, fungal, viral and common bacterial conditions.
- - Hair disorders like baldness, hair loss, and nail disorders.
- - Diagnostic and cosmetic procedures like skin biopsies, electrocautery for removal of skin tags, warts curettage of molluscum contagiosum, chemical peels for pigmentation and scars.
- - Treatment of acne scars, derma roller for scars, ear piercing, cryotherapy for warts, corns
- - Intralesional injections for keloids, patchy hair loss, patch testing and allergy testing
- - Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
- - Melanoma
- - Squamous Cell Carcinomas
- - Lymphomas