Narayana Health's Cardiac Surgery department is among India's most experienced and well-known. At Narayana Health we perform some of the most complex cardiac procedures known and treat all major cardiac conditions in adults. Our hospitals feature state-of-the-art, internationally accredited medical facilities including Cardiac Care Units (CCU) and dedicated cardiac operating theatres. The cardiac teams consist of some of the most experienced and skilled cardiac surgeons in India, with many having extensive training and experience abroad.
The department works closely with other allied specialities to ensure that patients are properly diagnosed and treated based on their individual needs, thus leading to better outcomes. At Narayana Health the treatment does not end with the procedure; we work with patients and their caregivers to train them in basic care to improve the quality of life of our patients after their surgery. For those who have received implants such as pacemakers, programs are conducted in its care, safety and function.
Major Cardiac Surgeries Performed at Narayana Health
- - Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) On-Pump/Off-Pump
- - Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) through LIMA/RIMA – Y Technique
- - Left Ventricular Assisted Device (LVAD) Implantation
- - Ross Procedure
- - Dor Procedure
- - Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- - Intra-Cardiac Repairs
- - Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- - Valvular Surgeries: Mitral Valve Replacement (MVR), Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR), & Double Valve Repair (DVR)
- - Pacemaker Implantation
- - Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation