The department of Thoracic Surgery at Narayana Health specialises in the surgical management of all thoracic diseases pertaining to the lungs, oesophagus, mediastinum, chest wall and diaphragm in both adults and children. The department is a leading centre in the country and comprises of a team of highly experienced and expert specialists who are assisted by a team highly trained and skilled medical staff. The department has considerable experience in conditions such as Lung Cancer, Tuberculosis, Emphysema, and Congenital Lesions.
Key Thoracic Procedures Performed At Narayana Health
- - Lung Resection
- - Tracheal surgery and reconstructions
- - Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery and Mediastinoscopy
- - Surgery for major mediastinal tumours
- - Chest wall tumour surgery and reconstructions
- - Oesophageal surgery for cancer, strictures, etc.
- - Cardiothoracic trauma
- - Lung volume reduction surgery