The Department of Paediatric Surgery at Narayana Health deals with a wide range of complex paediatric conditions and diseases in children and their treatment. Newborns/children from the day of their birth to 18 years of age are treated for conditions which include congenital and developmental anomalies, infective conditions, trauma and injuries, solid tumours and cancers. The department is one of the premier paediatric surgical services in the country and features a team of expert paediatric surgeons who work closely with other allied specialists to provide the best care possible to patients.
Our hospitals are fully equipped to handle a wide range of procedures and feature state-of-the-art Operating Theatres, diagnostic equipment and dedicated Neonatal and Paediatric Intensive Care Units (NICU & PICU) which are designed to provide the utmost care for children after their procedure.
In addition to an excellent orthopaedic staff, the department also works with efficient occupational therapists, physiotherapists and pain management experts who work towards the rehabilitation of the patient post an orthopaedic procedure.
Key Paediatric Procedures At Narayana Health
- - Pediatric Heart Surgery
- - Paediatric Liver Transplantation
- - Paediatric Solid Organ Transplantation
- - Paediatric Airway Surgery
- - Paediatric Reconstructive Urology
- - Paediatric Minimal Access Surgery
- - Paediatric Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- - Paediatric Trauma Surgery
- - Paediatric Neurosurgery