Robotic Surgery at Narayana Health takes minimally invasive surgery to the next step, using the vaunted Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, Narayana Health's team of highly trained and skilled surgeons perform a wide range of surgeries. The biggest advantage of Robotic Surgery is that it gives the surgeon unparalleled control in a minimally invasive environment. Robotic surgery offers higher precision, flexibility and control when compared to the conventional laparoscopic surgery and much better anatomical clarity as compared to open surgery.
Key Advantages Of Robotic Surgery At Narayana Health
- - It brings down post-surgical complications such as infections.
- - Smaller incisions (cuts) provides better cosmesis and lesser chances of developing a hernia.
- - It reduces blood loss and trauma.
- - It allows for a quicker recovery.
- - Yields excellent cosmetic and functional outcomes.
Robotic Surgery Is Offered In The Following Specialities
- - Urology
- - GI surgery
- - Gynaecology
- - Head and Neck Oncology
- - Cardiothoracic surgery
- - Otolaryngology (ENT)