The Department of Orthopaedics at Narayana Health provides comprehensive and world-class orthopaedics services.The expert team of consultants offer specialised care in the fields of complex trauma, poly-trauma and other sub-specialities of orthopaedics. The department provides management for all disorders of bone, joint, and a variety of musculoskeletal disorders.
We also treat sports-related injuries which can be extremely painful and traumatic. Our sports medicine team works with surgeons to put patients on a fast path to recovery. The department has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating upper & lower limb surgery, trauma, bone diseases and congenital conditions. Our hospitals feature world-class diagnostic equipment and state-of-the-art facilities which allow us to offer the latest in cutting-edge orthopaedic care to our patients.
In addition to an excellent orthopaedic staff, the department also works with efficient occupational therapists, physiotherapists and pain management experts who work towards the rehabilitation of the patient post an orthopaedic procedure.
Key Orthopaedic Procedures Performed At Narayana Health
- - Total hip, knee and Shoulder replacement surgery
- - Revision joint replacement surgeries
- - Uni-compartmental knee replacement
- - Custom made implant surgeries
- - ACL & PCL (anterior/posterior) reconstruction
- - MPFL reconstruction
- - Menisectomy multi-ligament repair and reconstruction
- - Tumours of hands & upper limbs
- - Congenital malformations
- - Management of Polio
- - Bone Dysplasia
- - Spinal decompression and spinal instrumentation
- - Spinal injuries - therapy and rehabilitation
- - Treatment of spinal infections
- - Comprehensive multidisciplinary care for polytrauma patients
- - Treatment of acute neurovascular injuries associated with polytrauma patients